Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 19.... My friends!

I love my friends, we all met up on Saturday and had a lovely day, we dont see each other half enough and with so many of us scattered around the country its really special when we do manage to meet up. They threw me a baby shower, i nearly died when i walked in and saw all the baloons and banners. My little baby was spoilt and it was great to spoil all the other little smallies that were there too!! !Jack got himself a girlfriend aswell and hasnt talking about Amy since he came home. Hope it wont be too long before i see them all again!!! What a great bunch im lucky to have them!!! xx

6 comments:

  1. There was like 8 kids in total!!! The noise level was high!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look so anti social texting in the middle of it. lol. I'm pretty sure that's when I was texting Tony to come get us, trust you to catch the one time the phone was out!! My darling children are pulling out of eachother in the background too. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it wss a wonderful day, although my house has only just recovered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo!!! Everyone doing everything! Everyone looks great :)

    ReplyDelete